I am sophomore in college in Vermont. Currently I am 6' 4" and 167lbs but I plan to be over 190lbs and completing the PST with Officer scores by the time I graduate from college.
Ideal PST Scores by 2015:
Swim 500 yd: 7:35
Pushups (2 min): 108
Situps (2 min): 103
Pullups (no time limit): 26
1.5 mile run: 8:33
Currently I am really out of shape. I was a JV cross country runner in high school and did absolutely no swimming or weight lifting.
After completing Phil Black's 16 week training grid I plan to start the PTG which will allow me to focus on weightlifting as well.
After completing Phil Black's 16 week training grid I plan to start the PTG which will allow me to focus on weightlifting as well.
Posting my workouts will provide me with increased accountability with my training and hopefully provide others with increased insight because I will inevitably make mistakes and learn more about training to be Navy SEAL fit.
Good Luck
ReplyDeleteThanks and likewise.
Delete